Love is something that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual, and confidence, sharing and forgiving.
Every girl or a boy wanted someone who loves him/her beyond their expectation. If a guy is interested in you how would you know it? If you notice him then he will give you some good subconscious clues to how he is feeling for you.
- Look into his eyes– if he looks back and makes eye contact, there is a pretty good chance that he might be interested. This is also a really good flirting technique and if you look up every time, he is looking at you that are also a good sign but he might be shy to make his interest known or to make his approach.
- Notice if he leans towards you– subconsciously, people want to be close to a person that they are interested in if he is leaning towards you that means he is comfortable with you and he wants to be near. If he moves to get closer to you than it’s a good sign.
- See if his body language mirrors yours– if he is mirroring movements and postures that you are making hats a good sign that his subconscious is paying attention to you.
- Pay attention if he touches you– touch is a great indicator of interest. Unless the two of you have been friends for a while and he is completely comfortable with you. Some ambiguous touching might be hand brushing when you are walking together, patting you on the back. Touches that is more likely to designate interest.
- Listen to what he is saying – if he likes you and he is nervous and anticipating the chance to get closer to you he will probably start talking about himself many times they need to prove themselves.
- Watch his actions to see if he treats you differently from rest of your group– if he is really interested in you, he may start to behave protectively towards you, or in a “gentlemanly” fashion. Look for the signs like, he shifts his chair around your, putting his arms around back of your chair, some guys will flirt with other girls to get your attention it gives him a chance to know your expression.
- Check for signs of nervousness– signs of nervous laughter, sweaty palms, deep breath, fidgeting or possibly even looking away quickly when you notice that he is watching you.
These are some signs which will help you in knowing if a guy is interested in you or not. If you see these signs in someone that means you are lucky that someone likes you…