Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, a war; love is a growing up.
After knowing many facts about love now let’s know some other interesting facts related to love in science and religion.
What is love according to religion??
Religion is a fundamental set of believers and practice generally agreed upon by a group of people. It also contains a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. There are many religions in the world and every religion teaches love.
- The path to the truth is a labor heart. Make your heart your primary guide.
- You can study god through everything and anyone in the universe because god is not confined in a mosque or church.
- Lowliness and solitude are two different things
- The quest of love changes us. There is no seeker among those who search for love who has not matured on the way.
- The moment you start looking for love you start to change within and without.
- It’s easy to love a perfect god unblemished and infallible.
- What is far more difficult is to love fellow human beings with all their imperfection and defects.
- One can only know what one is capable of by loving. There is no wisdom without love.
What is love according to science??
There is science in love as scientist says they have known for centuries that love happen in the brain they say that human love is tough to study with tools of science. Love conquers every human being; we are shaped and fashioned by what we love. For one thing, our definition of love is complex.
It’s true that over the past decade love doesn’t only means love of a boy and a girl it could be of a mother daughter , son father etc. emotions are characterized by particulars, passing facial expression.
Some people say love hurts when you are deep in the admire of heart break chances are that you feel pain somewhere according to science there are three stages:-
- Lust: – This is a first stage of love and is driven by hormones.
- Attraction:- this is the amazing time when you are truly love struck and think of little else
- Attachment: – it’s a bond that keeps couples together long enough for them.
So whatever you think about love whether its religion or science it’s after all a feeling which is important in life and makes you feel at cloud nine…